Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

loss of a 9week old

sadmum78

• Members

My daughter Madison passed away on 31st October 2013. I put myself in rehab to deal with it sober for 3mnths and in that time I grieved hard to the very core of my soul. Myself and the father are no longer together and I have just completely blocked them both out. Him due to other circumstances aswell. But he is really broken and he made me realise that I need to try and find a balance and some kind of friendship with him because of what we are going through. But at the same time make my boundaries clear as I don't want a relationship with him. And at the same time he needs to try and understand the way im dealing with it aswell. Anyway im just really sad how I don't have one photo up of her, don't really talk about her and haven't even watched the dvd that we had at the funeral. I think I have to spend that time with him to do that. Its going to be hard but I can't pretend she never existed. Mummy loves you Madison xx

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

I am sorry for the loss of your baby girl Madison. I lost my 6 week old baby boy, Taylor, to SIDS in 1987. The people who were around me at the time did not encourage me to embrace his life and consequently I just stuffed my emotions about the whole thing. It was not good for me, It is important that your little one be remembered as this was the unique soul that was sent to you to love, if even for a brief time.

Here is a graphic I created for another member of this community for the loss of her little one many years ago, baby Lisa.

gallery_312988_263_20724.jpg

• Members
mydeepestthoughts

I would like to extend my deepest condolences to you and your family. Death is a great enemy to mankind, knowing that we will no longer be able to hear our loved ones laughter, or see their smiles is a devastating thought. And to lose an infant to that enemy, is such a heart devastating thing to endure. But is death the end of all things? Please allow me to share a hope found in God's word the bible..John 5:28,29 which reads " Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice. 29: and come out" This is a promise that Jesus made to all of us who are affected by death. Many are taught that when young ones die that God needed another Angel, and because of this false belief, many instead of drawing close to God in times of tragedy..push him away. Who can love a God, who is all powerful, and would give us such a beautiful gift, like our baby, and then cruelly take it away? James 1:18 states that "When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try others." So God Would never do anything to cause us pain.
Then why does God allow suffering? Why do bad things happen to good people? Many may ask.

Condolences.

Archived