Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Tomorrow, I'm burying my darling husband!

Half_empty

• Members

He was my EVERYTHING! I can't belive that I will never see his kind face and hear his sweet voice again. I am hanging by a thread and I'm so lost and scared..my dear dear husband. I'm missing him so much it hurts!

• Members

:o :o :o

Half_empty,

I´m very sorry for your loss!I know how very hard that must be for you.We all know as we all have been going through this way by now.I´m a new member,being on here because of the biggest loss of my life when my beloved man died too.It happened 3 years ago,but it still hurts more than words can say and I look for those knowing what I´ve been going through more than 1000 days and nights without him.My beloved Jan died so suddenly that it was a terrible change from morning till night and remembering it feels like "yesterday".My world has knocked down,because I lost my "everything" in 18 hours,so I´ve never felt such a big pain in my whole life.I posted my story on the board of The loss of a partner.Fortunately having my best friends can help me as much as possible.I also met a very kind priest has been helping me like nobody else.God is my biggest help.I hope you have someone close to you being for you as much as you need right now.

I´m here for you anytime you need to talk to...

God bless you!

Janka

• Members

Hello Janka,

Thank you for your kindness. Im so lost.It feels my whole inside is shaking. How am I going to get through today????

• Members

Dear Half_empty,

I am not going to say "I so sorry..." you know, I am just tired of saying this to many new members here. It won't change anything by saying this also... just because I know it too well.

I lost my beloved husband 6 months ago, and he was everything to me too. He was my soul mate, my best friend,... etc. The best way to describe it would be "all-in-one package deal." I know I won't be able or lucky to find someone else similar to him, and he is my only one.

There is a saying, "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger." Half_empty, hang on there and you will go through it. The first few months are the most difficult month. You can take all your time to cry, to scream, to do nothing... If you have good friends or family, ask them for any help. I found it very difficult when I have nothing to do, so I keep myself very busy everyday. You know what, keeping busy really helps me a lot. If you feel alone, I suggest you to get yourself a dog or a cat to take care of because I've planned to do this when I am able to, and I think it's a very good idea.

Take care yourself, Half_empty. I am sure your husband will want to see you living on with the life and live well... if you were him, I am sure you would want that too. You will see him again someday.

• Members

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Half_empty,

you´re welcome on here whenever you need to talk to,you know...Now I see that you come from UK,so there´s only 1 hour between us,that´s why I can be here for you in the same time as you need to...You´re not alone.If you come back in the evening,I´m here for you...

I´m very sorry for what you´re going through right now,you know...

I´m sending my hugs from the heart!

Janka

Hello Janka,

Thank you for your kindness. Im so lost.It feels my whole inside is shaking. How am I going to get through today????

• Members

It's done. He is gone! My sweet sweet husband. I am totally scared!

My husband of 21 years passed away suddenly on 26 January 2015 and I buried him today, 26 Feb.

It was the longest and the most difficult days of life and I'm sure it will be like this for a long long time.

I miss him so much. I miss his big cuddles, his smells and him calling my name. He was my ALL. My life revolved around him. We lived together and we worked together. I'm supposed to go back to work next week but I'm dreading it. All his memories will be there. I know I should cherished all those memories but it's going to make me miss him even more..

ad99, thank you for your kind words. I know that I am not the only one suffering from grief. How does people cope?

My mum and sister are going back home overseas this weekend so I'll go through sadness again. I feel that I've been abandoned over and over again. Our only daughter is going to move back with me. She's so worried about me that she's even scared to leave me on my own.

ad99, we already got 2 dogs and they seems to be grieving too. They would not leave my side and they are the first one to dry my tears when I'm really upset, which I get a lot at the moment. Our dogs keeps me going. They're the one that getting me out the house for their walks.

I'm doing things to keep me busy, I feel that I'm in limbo. I'm doing IT but idont know how and why?

I miss my husband so much, it hurts!!

• Members

Half empty:

My story is here as :"he is just gone".

Nothing I can say will help you feel better. The devastation comes in waves with just small relief because those tomed your are numb and still in disbelief.

All you can do is take it hour by hour. My thoughts are with you.

• Members

Half_empty,

Everyone has their ways to cope with grief. We can only share our ways and experiences, and you might find your ways through our experiences. Most of time, other members would tell you to focus the moment and to go through one day at a time. If one day is too long, then do it one hour at a time. For me, I do what ever to make myself busy and keep my mind on something else, even if things don't make any sense to you... just do it and let the time to pass. Avoid to let yourself sitting somewhere and doing nothing, that's when the tears come... That's all I can say. Hugs to you, and be strong.

• Members

I'm so sorry I myself have just come into nine months for my dear husband and God the physical pain is unbearable I cry all the time am crying now but the ache in my heart is so real he was my true love I miss his smile I miss all of him I don't want to go on without him it's just so unfair we had 35 years together and those memories are just not enough I so wanted more but each day brings more loneliness I pray that I don't have to wait long to be with him again if there is a god please let me join him soon that's my only thought these days

• Members

Hello kacky,

Thank you for your message. 200 days today since I lost my darling husband and the pain of loosing him is as raw as it is on the first day. I miss him so much my whole being hurts. Kacky I wish I can help you but I'm feeling exactly how you feeling

Archived