Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

So sad

cindyjane

• Members

It is so sad that someone is coming here to a site where people are looking for support and understanding through difficult times and overloading the site with junk!  Hopefully the moderator of this site can clean up the posting board.  It must be tough looking after this wonderful and caring site and I thank the person(s) who are running it.

To all of those going through a hard time with this Christmas season upon us, may God bring you comfort through your memories and blessings of having those you love and miss in your life.

take care

Cindy Jane

• Members

I felt exactly the same when I saw them. and I am glad that they've been deleted now.

and thanks for the sweet words. I hope you and the people in this forum the same. merry christmas

• Members

I love this forum, been alot of help to me and I agree with the junk. It overwhelms everything and pushes legitimate posts of the page.

Hope something can be done.

Jean

Archived