Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I dont see the point in going on

lanna87

• Members

My Dad died two years ago next week, and my grief has gotten so insurmountable in the last few months that most of the time I dont feel like being alive any more.

• Members
mydeepestthoughts

Lanna87

I am so sorry to hear about your dad..when we lose a loved one many emotions are affected...and our grief, and despair can overwhelm us to think that we cannot go on or deal with it.But believe me you will heal, I was very close to my mother and her death was devastating to me.But what helped me to stay focused, was sharing my grief with others,and prayer. God is interested in your grieving process..a scripture that confirms this is Psalms 56:8 which reads "You keep track of my wandering. Do collect my tears in your skin bottle. Are they not recorded in your book? This scripture assures us that God hears our cries of pain, and sees our sorrow. It isn't his desire that we die, or lose our loved ones tragically in death. So stay strong, and hang in there.

Many condolences.

• Members
fotographersgirl

What is it that is most difficult for you? If things are getting worse then there must be some things that you are worrying about. What are they? Maybe it would help to write them down here.

Archived