Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Wish I had someone to talk to

JeanMihalick

• Members

I really do love this forum, although hate the thought that so many are going through this pain that I am since my mom passed in September. I don't have many close friends and sometimes I wish I had someone to talk to. Hubby isn't very supportive(he has both his parents) and my son is a typical teenage boy so I don't want to put a lot on him. Cried at work for a while, no real reason, tears come and I can't stop them. Anyone else feel this way?

• Members

I am in the same boat.  I have three young boys and my husband has both his parents.  I found my mom passed away in her home almost four years ago.  I have two older brothers, but I was so much closer to her than they were.  Some times I feel so alone with my grief even after almost four years, and I feel I can't keep talking to my husband about it.  I find myself crying at night a lot to relieve the pain!

• Members

Same here. I'm not married and am entirely alone. It was my Mother and myself and we have no other family...I had to come home alone from the hospital to see all of her little things...I've tried to reach out, even to local churches, but to no avail...

Archived