Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost my dear friend

DocMan32701

• Members

On Saturday September 6th, 2014 I lost a very, very good friend of mine. A beautiful, young life was taken from us far too early. Tracy Marie Harman of Oviedo, FL died in a one car accident on SR 528 in Orlando, FL about 6:45pm EST.  She was the passenger in a vehicle that lost control on rain slicked roads.  Tracy is survived by her 7 year old daughter, Madalena.  We have setup this fund in rememberance of Tracy, and we're seeking as much assistance as possible to help with the arrangement of laying her to rest.  If you knew Tracy, or would just like to contribute to this fund, please do so.  She was a truly loving spirit, who always had other people's best interests at heart.  She had an infectious smile and way about her that would immediately brighten any room she walked in to.  She will be remembered as a loving mother, friend, sister and daugther to all those who knew her.  Any contributions will be given directly to her family.

I'm personally taking charge of handling her funeral arrangements, and even though I've raised just enough to bury her, I'd like to meet the goal of the fund to help her daughter out a little bit, if at all possible.  I still can't believe she's gone.  If you can find it in your heart to contribute, we'd be forever grateful.

2140828_1410374071.1381.jpg

You can donate by simply copying the URL below and pasting into your browser.  Thank you so much for any help you can provide.

http://www.gofundme.com/TracieMarie

Archived