Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Grief - sex - relationshop.

waitwhat

• Members
daddys_little_girl

Yesterday was the first anniversary of my dad's passing. My boyfriend and I have been together for close to 3 years now and I noticed that although we didn't necessarily fight a lot over the past year, when we did they were really bad fights. It's a hard thing to be going through and you may just have to give her time. However, if you are thinking things aren't ever going to be the same, I would suggest avoiding hurting you both more and ending it now... Maybe take a break from each other for a while and see how you feel? We stopped doing stuff for a while but once we started again, we just got closer to each other and felt much better about our relationship. Keep that in mind... I don't know if this helps at all but hopefully there is something that you can take away from this... Good luck and trust me, I've been on the other side. It's hard and every day hurts and she might feel guilty thinking her mom is gone and she is enjoying life without her...

• Members

Yesterday was the first anniversary of my dad's passing. My boyfriend and I have been together for close to 3 years now and I noticed that although we didn't necessarily fight a lot over the past year, when we did they were really bad fights. It's a hard thing to be going through and you may just have to give her time. However, if you are thinking things aren't ever going to be the same, I would suggest avoiding hurting you both more and ending it now... Maybe take a break from each other for a while and see how you feel? We stopped doing stuff for a while but once we started again, we just got closer to each other and felt much better about our relationship. Keep that in mind... I don't know if this helps at all but hopefully there is something that you can take away from this... Good luck and trust me, I've been on the other side. It's hard and every day hurts and she might feel guilty thinking her mom is gone and she is enjoying life without her...

thanks

Archived