Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Recently lost my mother

PreciousLisa

• Members
PreciousLisa

Hi My name is Alicia and my mom just recently passed away yesterday morning and it still feels unreal that she is gone even though it was kind of unexxpected, we just didn't know when. My mom passed away from a severe massive stroke. It was just her time to go. A part o fme feels relief but a part of me feels like I want her back so bad to hur her and kiss her. I couldn't sleep hardly last night...  I just feel so horrible... If I am keep my mind focus on something I don't feel sad and think about my mother but whenever Im alone in my thoughts I feel really sad and depresssed. There is so much work to be done........ and 3 years ago I lost my father to cancer, multiple myeloema and I am still going through that. I wish I could just rewind the hands of time for only one moment....... :(

• Members

((((Alicia)))) I'm so sorry, it hurts like hell doesn't it?

Your Mum dying then having to organise everything associated with that is so overwhelming.  I'll never forget merely hours after I'd watched my beautiful Dad take his last breath and the funeral director was at the house and having to organise all that.  I truly don't know how I did it, but it seems we don't know how strong we are until we have no other choice.  Do you have other family that can help/support you through this at all?

• Members

So sorry for your loss. I understand what ur going through. Right now cry it out! Let your emotion free. Have family gathering and talk about memories of your mom. That's what we did a year ago when my dad was gone. It hurts so much when am thinking about it. Am going to visit him tomorrow. It's his birthday. Happy birthday to u dad! You will be forever in my heart.

• Members

So sorry for your loss. I understand what ur going through. Right now cry it out! Let your emotion free. Have family gathering and talk about memories of your mom. That's what we did a year ago when my dad was gone. It hurts so much when am thinking about it. Am going to visit him tomorrow. It's his birthday. Happy birthday to u dad! You will be forever in my heart.

Archived